Medical track systems are ideal for use in, but not limited to, intensive care units, emergency departments, nursing homes, aged care, shower cubicle tracking, beauty salons, gyms, general practices and dental surgeries to help facilitate patient privacy.
Medical tracks are commercial grade aluminium, strong and versatile and can reach spans of up to 3 meters long without supports. If distances are greater than 3 meters, or supports are required, the track can be suspended using dropper rods, top fixed or fixed using wall brackets.
Medical tracks are available in both clear anodised and powder coated white and can provide you with a cost effective means to provide privacy to any area. The composition of the aluminium also allows both the tracks to be bent to specification.
Please refer to the following technical documents in the Technical menu bar, which are designed to help guide you through the quotation requirements:
- Hospital/Medical Tracking Brochure
- Hospital/Medical Track Quote Form
The following information may also be required for quotation purposes:
• Type of fixing (suspended or top fix).
• Fixing substrate (anchored to concrete soffit, plasterboard ceiling, ceiling grid, suspended ceiling grid etc.).
• Plans of installation, reflected ceiling plans, track layouts and scale plans or site measurements – or copies of quantity schedules. Allowances must be made for mechanical services, sprinklers, light fittings and ventilation.
• Fixing span.
• Height above floor/dropper length.
• Track finish e.g. white powder coat, satin silver anodised.
• Track measurements.
• Bend details e.g. location and extent of bend in degrees and radius where applicable.
Contact us for a customised solution.